eSpring Water Treatment System with a stainless steel Auxiliary Tap Kit. Auxiliary tap to be fitted above the counter to the existing sink unit, eSpring water treatment unit to go below the counter.
• eSpring™ is the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems*
(*Based on a Verify Markets study of 2012 global sales)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS eSpring™ Water Treatment System:
· Housing Height:327 mm nominal.
· Diameter:178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high impact plastic
· Electrical Input:19V DC, 3.16A
· Cartridge(Model No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp
· Materials:All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
· Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa
· Minimum Operating Pressure:104 kPa
· Maximum Operating Temperature: 30° C
· Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4° C
· Rated Service Flow: 3.4 L per minute at 415 kPa of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary directly with water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service.)
· Rated Service Life:The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5000 L, whichever comes first. NOTE: Actual cartridge life will vary with the amount of use and quality of the water supply.
· Installation: Quick and easy.
· Cartridge replacement: Also quick and easy. Can be handled by the user. Does not require returning the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
· Testing:System Tested and Certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 55
· Can reduce over 160 contaminants including over 145 potential health effect contaminants:
o lead and mercury
o particulate down to 0.2 microns including asbestos, sediment, dirt and scale
o 33 pesticides and pesticide by-products
o 13 disinfection by-products
o radon and radon decay by-products in drinking water
o 9 pharmaceutical contaminants
o 42 known and/or suspected endocrine disruptors
o suspected cancer causing substances (carcinogens) potential to exist in water
· Destroys of >99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitus A)
· Improves the taste, odour and clarity of water.
· Improves taste of beverages made with filter water
· Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride
· Treats water for drinking and cooking for family of 6 for up to 1 year or 5000 litres (1320 gallons) whichever comes first (Filter life depends upon filter life and usage)
· Provide an outstanding flow rate, delivering treated water at a rate of 3.4 Litres per Minute
· Convenient, easy to use and maintain
· Uses exclusive patented technology*. (* patented in various European countries)
· Convenient and easily replaceable carbon/UV cartridge
· More convenient and less costly than bottled water.
· Tracks both time and litres used to provide consumers with accurate indication of remaining filter life and peace of mind; system automatically resets itself after filter replacement
· Uses easy-to-understand icons/graphics to display remaining filter life and system status
· Installation flexibility allows the unit to be placed in the most convenient location.